Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Grace for Single Parents!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Guest posts should offer Godly encouragement and inspiration for single parents.
- Please send over guest post topic ideas before submitting your whole post.
- Include a link to your blog or website when submitting your pitch. I prefer to work with other bloggers as opposed to freelancers without a blog or website.
- Posts must be original content, meaning it must not be published anywhere else online. I reserve the right to take down your post if at any time I find duplicate content elsewhere on the web.
- Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed.
- Posts will be proofread and edited to fit my personal writing style and edited for best SEO practices as I see fit.
- Please share the post with your audience on your social media channels after publication. This helps you too! If you aren’t willing to work towards a mutually beneficial relationship, don’t submit.
- Include a brief bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post and a picture if you’d like.
- Two DO follow links will be permitted. Too many self-promotional links within your post will be removed and I’ll decide which ones to use.
- Guest posts should be submitted via MS Word or Google Docs.
- The post should be a minimum of 800 words.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts.
I will notify you as soon as possible if your post is accepted for publication.
Send all submissions to Jen@GraceforSingleParents.com