Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Grace for Single Parents!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Guest posts should offer Godly encouragement and inspiration for single parents.
- Posts must be original content, meaning it must not be published anywhere else online. I reserve the right to take down your post if at any time I find duplicate content elsewhere on the web.
- Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed.
- Posts will be proofread and edited to fit my personal writing style and edited for best SEO practices as I see fit.
- Please share the post with your audience on your social media channels after publication. This helps you too! If you aren’t willing to work towards a mutually beneficial relationship, don’t submit.
- Two DO follow links will be permitted. Too many self-promotional links within your post will be removed and I’ll decide which ones to use.
- The post should be a minimum of 800 words.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts.
- Submit your guest post via the form below only. I’ll reach out regardless within one week.