Here are some fresh and easy ways to use purification essential oil. I always have one bottle outside for a guard against the critters and another in my bathroom vanity to use on my skin nightly. Check out 15 more ways to use purification essential oil.
What is Purification Essential Oil
Purification can be used topically, and aromatically. It is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils. It also includes the naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial. It is best on display when deodorizing the air, but check out these other uses!
15 Ways to Use Purification Essential Oil
- Freshens air naturally – go to oil for “odor-eater”
- Eliminates odors – put a drop on a cotton ball then put where there are odors – in shoes, the trash, wet laundry
- Cleanses items and surfaces
- Supports the appearance of healthy looking skin, can use as a spot treater on your skin
- Allows you to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free – put a drop on the bottom of your feet to keep critters away
- Make a “stink spray” for any place that it smells
- Mix with thieves and baking soda to use to vacuum the carpet
- Rub on a sore throat or around and behind ears if sore
- Diffuse it to help cleanse the air and neutralize foul or stale odors
- Add to a carrier oil to moisturize your skin or for a soothing massage on your feet
- Add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak
- Add to distilled water in a spray bottle to use when traveling to freshen the air
- While traveling, inhale during flights to help protect yourself from pathogens found in the recirculated air
- Put a drop of Purification oil on insect bites to cleanse and help stop the itching
- Apply to a blister to help cleanse and protect
Young Living Purification Essential Oil
Young Living’s Purification Essential Oil is so popular it is no longer included in their starter kit. You must purchase it separately. But it is so worth it.
I always have one bottle outside for a guard against the critters and another in my bathroom vanity to use on my skin nightly.
You can become a member of Young Living and get all their benefits and a full starter kit or just a bottle of Purification when you sign up as a retail customer.
Direct link to to buy a bottle of Purification Essential Oil HERE. You can choose to buy just a bottle of Purification Essential Oil (click Retail Customer) or get an Essential Oil Kit (choose Member.)
Have questions about becoming a member of Young Living? Contact me and I’ll get you all set up!
More Uses for Purification Essential Oil
There are many other uses for Purification essential oil. Share yours in the comments!